Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Think, Think, Think


I get into these weird moods where I start thinking about any and everything I possibly can. I think it's part of the Libra that I am. I think of the good and the bad and how I can keep the good where it's at and what to do to better the bad. But there are always a few things that I get stuck on. They are usually negative and that irritates me (I try very hard to see the good in every situation and person although sometimes it is very hard). As of late my thoughts have been bouncing from vacations, family, housing, people in different social circles of mine, work, healthy eating, placing blame and who knows what else. My mind is skipping at a million miles an hour at times and I am finding it very hard to vocalize things I need or want to. I get half way through a sentence and sound like I have a stutter because I can't put my mouth on what my mind is thinking. It is sooooo frustrating.
Aside from the thinking my life is in full speed. I am always doing something be it house sitting, Rogue-ing, taking care of family, out of town or whatever the deal of the day is. This past weekend I did nothing. I laid on the couch and stared at the tv drooling. It was wonderful and bad all together. I needed to just lay low but felt very counter productive. I don't know sometimes you just have to let your mind and body rest to be able to keep going on the next adventure.
Things will all end up wonderfully, ever the optimist I am, but until then I feel like Pooh Bear just "think think thinking" to remember what to do next.

4 comments:

Mustang said...

"If the only tool in your toolbox is a hammer, then every problem looks like a nail"

Mustang

ScarySquirrelMan said...

ha. i like that, mustang.
however, i approach the problem in a somewhat diiferent manner.
"if the only tool in your toolbox is a vibrator, then every problem looks like..."

airplanejayne said...

hummmmmmmm......

sorry, did someone say something?

I couldn't hear you -- I was fixing a problem with my
Hummmmmmm...

Mustang said...

Shouldn't talk with your mouth full dear...

Mustang