Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hi, my name is Katie and I am a camp-a -holic

Yes you heard that right. This past weekend we went camping- in a tent, in the woods, with potties. It was awesome! It has been some 15 years since I had been camping, not to the mountains or even staying in the mountains, but actually building and cooking over a campfire and sleeping on the ground in a tent. It was great!
We couldn't have gone with a better couple of people- you guys are amazing! The air was clean and crisp, and we had the entire campground to ourselves. We hiked, played in the stream, read books, cooked, ate, laughed and just all around relaxed.
The next trip is planned in just about a month for my birthday! YAY
Hopefully I can wrangle pictures out of the photographers from the trip soon, but yeah- I am a whole new person!

Fishstick- smooches!
Cadie- you make EVERYTHING fun and damnit I lub ya for that!
Chris- you are great, thanks for showing us a great spot!
Mike- thanks for bringing a smile to the trip!

No comments: