Friday, October 24, 2008

Spokane Washington here we come!!

Fishstick and I have had an amazing offer presented to us and we have decided to jump on it. It's exciting, scary and over stimulating to me. December 1, 2008 we will be in a U-Haul and on our way up to our new house (new to us, older in the grand scheme of things) to dig our roots in and really start our lives together as a married couple.

There are people and things I am going to miss like crazy but all in all this couldn't have come at a better time. Time for changes, time for new things. It's going to be wonderful!!

There is so much to do and I'm a little overwhelmed but I know that if I take 5 million deep breathes it'll all be done timely and organized.

1 comment:

airplanejayne said...

I WILL MISS YOU!!!!!

but no matter where you are, you are my biatch, right?


::sigh:: I can't find your email. call me later.