Wednesday, November 05, 2008

For Dezzie

So many years of living so close. The millions of phone calls, the tears about whatever, junk food, good movies, concerts. God, there is so much.
I don't know that there will ever be the right words for me to describe you. You mean more to me than air, than water, than a beautiful pair of heels. :)
To the man that helped make me such a wonderful woman. To the man that reminds me everyday that I am beautiful. To the man that has always accepted my decisions- right or wrong. I love you. I am so proud of you. I am going to miss you so much.


"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you."- Pooh

“It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?"”- Pooh

I dedicate this song to you.

No comments: