Thursday, December 11, 2008

Been here 8 days!

We have been in the new house in Spokane for 8 days now. I am starting to get more familiar with the town, I'm in love with the new house and a little apprehensive of the weather. The kitties are in love with all the room we have and the stairs down to the basement.

This move has been so amazing for me. It gives me a chance to build a life with my fishstick. I will forever love and miss my family, but I needed this. I needed to know that I am a person, and that I can and will do amazing things on my own (so to speak). We have family here that have been so wonderful in welcoming us to the Northwest!

I never realized how much focus I put on taking care of people and work. I defined myself by it, I made it everything in my world. And yes those are wonderful things to spend time doing, there is so much more to this life. I have nothing but life to live, I'm a newlywed with an amazing man, a beautiful house, and nothing but opportunity around every corner in my new world!

I love California, and will forever be a California girl, but I am so excited and happy to be where I am right now!

YAY!!!!

4 comments:

KaMotion said...

your excitement leaps through the screen at me. :)

Solitaire said...

Congrats on this HUGE step in your life! I couldn't be happier for you and Mr. Fishstick! I look forward to reading your future blogs about your life and the new things you conquer!

airplanejayne said...

It does not matter WHERE you are....

you will forever be my Rogue Biatch!

Solitaire said...

oooh thanks for the recipe! Looks great! :)

I hope you're staying warm up there!