Sunday, December 31, 2006

Here's a way to ring in the new year...

*ring ring* (that's a cell phone)


Me: "Hey baby"


That Guy: "where are you?"


Me: "out and about, why"


That Guy: "there was an accident involving your car at your house, I think you should get home."



I hadn't a clue what i was walking in to, but my heart sank when I saw this:



So yeah some guy, with no insurance and no id did this to my car, took out some landscaping belonging to my landlords and hit the back of a truck.

Thank goodness no one was hurt, and I got to see his ass hauled off in cuffs.

Happy new Year!

4 comments:

lecram sinun said...

Woo Hoo... well that ends the old year!

RACHEL said...

So sorry about nasty boo boo on focus.

I see better days in future for you.

possibly in a vw bus...

Katie :) said...

Jail is becuase the police had no idea who he was, and he wasn't coorporating

airplanejayne said...

yeowzah! Your car and my old car must be related -- because my old car was killed last New Years Eve!!!

hmmm....does that mean that we're related!?!?!?