Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What has Katie been up to.........


There was some camping, which included a LOT of rain, cold weather, big ol fire, boys moving logs in a very manly way, and lots of food. It was awesome. I prefer the cold and wet to the nasty bugs we had the time before.......


Then came the cleaning. Cleaning up after camping, cleaning the house, getting re-organized and adding another's belongings into all of the crap I had accumulated in the past year. We had a very productive yard sale that helped out a lot!




This past weekend we wandered Big Lots. It's been a while. Although we didn't see individually portioned SPAM meat, we did see reindeer antlers that light up and sing- Fishstick had to have them..... candles, crazy kitchen stuff, cool ornaments, ugly pillows, funky curtains and as always the greatest shoppers in the world! :)


I celebrated one of these a few weeks ago. Still can't believe it's been her and gone already!



The Jaded girl and I went to a store that sells the very fancy dresses for me to try on. I told her no strapless, but alas ended trying on a strapless dress or two. With the exception of needing a LOT more boobies to fill out a few of the dresses, I fell in love with a strapless number that made me look like some sort of royalty......
*sigh*
so fun!

So that's what I've been up to. With family functions, wedding planning and the like all thrown in there! So if I don't answer the phone when you call, my apologies!

5 comments:

airplanejayne said...

boobies can be bought or faked.

I didn't know SSM had a tree that large.

spam is gross - no matter how small it is packaged.

Mustang said...

Boobs do not a princess make, as many pair are often fake..

A dress cannot a queen reveal, for gowns are nothing really real..

True beauty comes from deep inside, and if you look it cannot hide!

Mustang...for Katie

Katie :) said...

beautiful Mustang! :)

Maya said...

I'm all for faking the boobies...especially since the bought ones require you to go under the knife! No thanks!

I heard about the engagement...congratulations! That's awesome!

KaMotion said...

congratulations on the engagement!
stopping by to catch up on the doings of Katie. Love to see that smile. :)