Friday, April 18, 2008

Da Count- Honest questions

Yesterday a work mate that I think much of asked me a question. One that I hadn't much pondered. I mentioned that we are 6 weeks from the big day and I couldn't believe how fast time is flying by. And she hits me with it....

"Are you nervous about marrying Fishstick?"

I thought for a second and replied..

"Not in the least, sometimes you know it's right and this is one of those sometimes."

She is the first person to ask me that question. I hadn't thought about it, it hadn't even come close to entering my train of thought. I don't think I've ever been more sure of something in my entire life.

Talk about nuts!!!

So here's to the honest questions that make you think.

And the people that make it easy to honestly answer them! :)

4 comments:

Solitaire said...

Yay! hahahaha! I don't think anyone else has thought to ask you that question because once anyone sees you and fishy together they know it's a sure thing! Haha! ;)

Happy Friday!!

lecram sinun said...

Good count! Honest questions are important to ask with any proposed forward motion. Cheers!

airplanejayne said...

I'm not nervous for you either....

:)

sarahVZ said...

I got that question A LOT when I decided to move with the Doctor after only knowing him for 3 months. Of course, I was moving to Minnesota with him, so it was more of a nice way to ask, "Are you crazy?!"

I always had the same answer you did, though. Some things just feel right!