Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Invites went out...

and the responses are coming in!
Fishstick leaves the mail for me daily now because of how excited I am when I pull them outta the box and start tearing into them! :)
If you didn't receive one, I apologize- it's a small affair. If you did- damnit send me some mail! :P

Everything is coming together nicely. Fishstick bought his suit 2 weeks ago- it is BEAUTIFUL. He spent more on it than he had planned, but will have it forever.

I needed to get away this past weekend, and a very dear friend of mine was getting married this past Saturday. But due to where the wedding was located and the cost to venture to it, we passed. We did however spend 1/3 of what we would have and went up into the hills for the weekend.

It was much needed and I feel a million times more relaxed and ready to get down to brass tacks on a few things.

All around life is good. The kitties are happy, errands need to be run, and I just might lose my mind at some point. But I am hopeful that I will keep it together- and wine just might help that! LOL

3 comments:

Solitaire said...

Yay for wine! :)

I sent my reply back! yayayaya! I was SO stoked to get mail (that wasn't a bill)! I love it!

PLEASE let me know if I can help out in ANY way! :) I have auditions tonight but I'll be out and about Wednesday :)

Anonymous said...

You took care of Baby Katie! Good Girl!!!

and I'm SURE you took care of Papa Joel, hummenahhummenah...

ScarySquirrelMan said...

Just remember, Steph: I'm not robbing the cradle, she's robbing the grave.