Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bleh

That's about how today is already for me. Not a good sign.
The good part will come after work when we start yet another house hunt. We had put an offer in on one, but we've heard nada- so it's time for more searching!

I might post more later- who knows! :)


**Edit 11:37***

Some of you know, I have been having a lot of problems with iron and more recently with my baby makin parts (the inside ones not the outside ones)
so I have decided on putting them up for grabs on Craigslist....

potential ad on Craigslist:

Ovaries and Uterus that malfunction at will- free to good home- will deliver.....


:)


whatcha think??? LOL

2 comments:

airplanejayne said...

sorry you're feeling bleh. I hate those kinda days.

You should bill your parts like this:

U-ter-O AND O-var-ee!
The dynamic duo! Able to crumple Wonder Woman with a single cramp. The power to send you scurrying to the store in your pajamas.

Solitaire said...

LMAO APJ!!!! Nice...

Honey... wanna come out to the park and put your feet up... it's like a sauna! ;)

ok nevermind... have fun on the couch with the AC blasting and freddy to play with! How's he doin with the devil child anyway...