Thursday, August 07, 2008

They did it, I will too........

:)

Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Not that I can recall, and that's okay because I'm not even close!

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
I am going to get the new bit of ink for my birthday.

Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
I fall asleep on my side and sometimes thrash around like a crazy woman all night.

Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
yes

How do you feel about chocolate covered strawberries?
They are pretty okay, although I prefer the two seperately.

Are you self-conscious?
Not so much

How do you vent anger?
Steam comes out of my ears and nose... LOL Sometimes I yell, sometimes I get quiet. Usually more quiet that screaming.

How did your day start off?
Too early, not enough sleep and so not wanting to move.

Does anyone hate you?
I'd hope not, but it could happen.

Can you handle the truth?
I prefer it, even if it hurts a little I try to grow from honesty.

Favorite fair food?
I <3>

Have you ever liked somebody and never told them?
Numerous times

Have you ever kissed anyone named Katie?
I dunno.

What did you do Saturday?
I was camping, and reading and enjoying clean air.

What would you do if someone told you that you were the most beautiful person in the world and they would do anything to wake up to your face each and every morning?
I'd be super embarrased.

Do you trust all of your friends?
My true friends yes.

Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
In a heartbeat.

Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Very much so.

Would you make a good parent?
I sure hope I would.

Where was your default picture taken?
Myspace- on our honeymoon.

Who do you love the most?
Mr. Fish of the stick

Morning or night person?
Morning

What makes you lose your appetite?
Kinda depends on the day, but out and out lies are at the top of my list.

Do you get along with guys or girls better?
Guys… And girls who also get along with guys. ( I love Joy's answer on this)

How do you think you look right this moment?
Like I just woke up- I have HUGE hair. LOL

Last time you smiled?
Last night.

Do people underestimate your intelligence?
Yeah.

Are you taller than 5′5”?
Yes.

Would you rather have love or money?
Love, I'm simple I get more outta love.

Do you have a best friend who knows you inside and out?
Yeah.

Have you ever been punched by the opposite sex?
Nope.

Have you ever dated someone for longer than a year?
Yeah.

Have you ever told someone you were single when you really weren’t?
Nope.

Last person you went to the movies with?
Cadie and Dezzie.

Have you ever been to a tanning bed?
Yeah.

Has anyone ever borrowed something from you and never returned it?
Yeah, I'm still in search of a DVD.

Today did you hug a person you have feelings for?
Not yet.

If a stranger looked in your closet, what would they think?
Where are her husband's clothes... LOL

Do you want to be married right now?
I'm very happy being married right now! :)

Ever paid more than a hundred bucks on a pair of jeans?
Um, NO.

What’s bothering you right now?
Having no energy and freezing 85% of the time.

Do you want children?
It's possible.

Do people underestimate you?
Once in a while.

Does it bother you when someone says they’ll call you and they don’t?
Very much so.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Going to work, a doctor's appointment then I don't know.

Name a quote from the song you’re listening to:
I'm watching the news.

Have you ever hated someone, but ended up being friends with them?
I try not to hate, but there have been people that have taken a bit of time to accept and like.

Last time to the mall?
May

Did you sing at all today?
Not yet, I haven't been in my car yet today.

Do you miss anyone?
Yeah.

What side of a heart do you draw first?
Right.

Who has your heart?
There are a few that share it- for different reasons.

How long has that person had it?
varying number of years.

Do you know how to use some words correctly?
some yes.

Do you like to sleep?
Uh huh.

Do you wear a lot of black?
yeah, it goes with a LOT.

Do you have a tan?
For being transparent, yes I do.

Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
More the older I get.

Do you like orange juice?
Nope.

Where do you wish you were right now?
I'm good being at home, not looking forward to going to work.

Does your temper flare a lot?
Sometimes.

What was the last movie that you watched?
I haven't a clue.

Do you get emotional easily?
yes.

Do you like to cuddle?
Sometimes.

Which shoe goes on first?
left.

Name one thing you do that people always tell you about?
Try to help everyone around me.

Can you sleep without blankets covering you?
Nope.

Who is the last person that made you angry?
Work folks.

How much money do you have on you?
Enough.

Close your eyes.. what image do you see?
A house.

Last piece of mail you got?
Junk, all junk.

How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
47 1/2

Last trip you took to the zoo?
I haven't been there in forever.

What were you doing two days ago?
Working, and cleaning up a bit.

Name things you absolutely cannot stand:
People not using turn signals, racism, The Republican party.

Did you have a nap today?
No and I won't get one.

Are you comfortable with answering personal questions?
Yeah.

When is the last time you had ice cream?
Been a while.

But wait, there’s more! I found another one. Racy.

Is there anyone on your friends list you would ever consider having sex with?
Just the one I'm married with.

Sex in the morning, afternoon or night?
Whenever, I'm not picky.

What side of the bed do you sleep on?
left.

Have you ever had to pull over on the side of the road to puke?
A few times.

Have you ever taken your clothes off for money?
nope.

Do you want someone aggressive or passive in bed?
Either way.

Do you love someone in your friends list?
yeah.

Do you know all the people in your friends list?
Most.

Love or money?
Love.

Credit cards or cash?
Cash.

Have you ever had anyone in your family you wish wasn’t?
Um, sometimes.

Would you rather go camping or to a 5 star hotel?
Depends on a lot of factors.

Where is the weirdest place you have had sex?
:)

Would you shave your entire body (including your head) for money?
yes.

Have you ever been to a strip club?
yeah.

Ever been to a bar?
yeah.

Ever been kicked out of a bar or a club?
nope.

Kissed someone of the same sex?
yes.

Ever had sex in the bathroom?
yes.

Have you ever had sex at work?
nope.

Have you ever bought anything from an adult store?
Not lately.

Ever been caught having sex?
nope.

Does anyone have naughty pictures of YOU?
I hope not.

Have you ever had sex with someone and called them the wrong name?
um, no.

Who do you think has the guts to repost this?
ya got me!

1 comment:

Solitaire said...

LMAO!!!! Ok the racy one is priceless!

Loves you honey! I hope you're feeling better!