Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Thoughts for today

1. Rockstar is nasty, even though it tastes much better with booze in it- it hurts like a motha the next day.

2. Half truths are just that, and the more upfront someone is with me, the more I respect them and their decisions, period end of story.

3. Starbucks really hits the spot sometimes

4. Parking in the garage isn't as big a deal as I think it is. LOL

5. I miss being a kid and having a summer vacation.

6. Thank goodness I am getting out of town in a couple of weeks- I'm ready!

7. So many forms of love, so little time

8. Sleep is good, must invest more in it

9. Spaghetti is good intoxicated food

10. Taking time off for family- 224 dollars
2 tanks of gas doing so- 60 dollars
kicking ass and getting my desk totally caught up in 2 days- priceless!

1 comment:

airplanejayne said...

Rockstar is fun! Oh....you mean the drink....
half truths are full lies.
Starbucks is the bomb.
Parking with the right person in a garage is the bomb.
I have summer vacation 0 so I am the bomb.
You will get bombed when you're out of town.
love bomb.
sleep bomb.
food bomb.
kicking ass is the bomb.