Monday, December 10, 2007

Tis the season



The stockings are hung. With tape yes, but plaster walls suck so at least they are up. LOL


The tree is trimmed and presents are starting to fill the underneath....


And decorations are all over the house, along with great Christmas smells.
Every year gets so very different for me. The holidays have totally different meanings, and different things become important. Healthy family members and friends top my list this year. Along with smiles and warmth from people and homes.

The more materialistic this world gets, the more simple I make my life. Enjoying the things that matter and the people that make it all worth while. The older I get the more I value friends and family and start realizing that they won't always be here. Sad but true. The more I love the more love I get and the more calm and relaxed I am the less there is to worry about.

To all of my friends and family love you all and know how grateful I am that you are a part of my world. You are all amazing and have touched my life in one way or another. I wish you all the Merriest of Christmas's and the Happiest of Holidays and can't wait to see you during these festive times.

And Fishstick, special thanks to you for making all of my dreams and wishes come true. I love you lots butt head!

*Smooches*

1 comment:

airplanejayne said...

still leaning to the left. move antlers to the right. pull hard.
:)

Happy Holidays sweetie -- so glad you're happy and that all is going well for you.

smoochies back to you!