Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lots of things...

in the near future..

* have to write letter for very important thing
* Rogue volunteering aka being APJ's cizash biatch
* wedding planning
* mom's birthday planning
* preparing for Fishstick's folks visit
* Nanner's birthday
* Cadie's Birthday
* kicking kitty ass all over the house
(the baby has now figured out that she can jump on counters and what not and deems herself wayyyyy to un-kitty like to not be on things that don't belong to her)

I like being busy but sometimes get myself a bit over whelmed. I have been dealing with a few issues in the daily that I am hoping will be resolved very very soon. On a positive note, fishstick and I are headed to my Aunt and Uncles house today to wish my cousin Brandon Miller a great farewell as he heads off the Spring Training! This will be his second season playing A ball for the Rockies! The kick ass part of training- he gets to do it with the big boys! So flippin cool!!!!! I'm stoked baseball season is almost here- it is my love, the thing that makes me so content in life, and it's almost here. Along with the fact that I get to see the Giants/ Grizzlies exhibition game in March here at the stadium!

So yeah that's about that!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for all your things.

You cook? Super duper! Yes please!:)

See you soon.
Kien x

Katie :) said...

Dinner it is baby! :)

Chris said...

So many things going on so early in this year huh?
Something tells me it's going to be a great year tho! :D

hang in there, things will slow down soon.

airplanejayne said...

come here my biatch!!!

just practicing....

here's your chocolate....

::smoochies::

airplanejayne said...

where's my biatch at?!!?!?!?


again....just practicing...

(here's more chocolate....and wine)