Friday, February 15, 2008

Wedding Browsing

So today I am browsing for veil ideas to go with my dress.... just checking out a few things here and there.

GOOD FUTHERMOCKING GAWD! There are some disgusting veils/ veil models online. *shudder*


I have a few examples for y'all

enjoy- oh please enjoy....

This one- headpiece not so bad- but I didn't realize they found the EXACT people that are probed by aliens from trailer parks to model anything....






I have no words, not one.....

Just a gagging sound.



This looks like a snowman ate too much of the spicy chili I made about a month ago, and the by product is what is on this womans head....


Those were the worst I found before realizing that I couldn't bare to see anymore....

Enjoy!
*smooches*

4 comments:

ScarySquirrelMan said...

seriously, i want this engraved on my tombstone, i mean wedding band: i said WHAT?
wear any one of those and die, missy.
love the vulturish look of that first lady, though: MAN IN SIGHTS! PERMISSION TO TAKE DOWN, SIR!

airplanejayne said...

Personally.... I prefer bachlorette #3 - the sugar plum fairy candidate....

airplanejayne said...

-NEW BACKGROUND!?!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Heh heh heh!