Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I have a florist!!!!

http://fresnostatefloral.com/

They are amazing!!!! I met with my mom and the head florist at Fresno State last night. It's a done deal- the deposit check goes in Tuesday.
The flowers we decided on are:


Queen Anns Lace


mini and full size white Gerbs
Green Glads


White Glads

Lisianthus


And assorted Greens- but this is one of them!




I am so very happy. Got an amazing quote and had a chance to browse their work. The other cool part- they grow most of the flowers at the school!!!!

I'm super stoked about my bouquet- it's a white glad composite- basically means that they take a ton of petals off of the stocks and put them back together to make this huge lacy looking flower for me to carry!!!!

So check them out if you need flowers!

2 comments:

Chris said...

awesome!!!

how many different places have you looked at? hopefully you got totally lucky and didn't have to deal with a bunch of BS from other places before finding these!

:D

KaMotion said...

yay. wedding planning and checking items off the list. the bouquet you chose is lovely. enjoy. and most importantly - let me know where you registered!