Friday, May 09, 2008

DaCount- Focus


Since we were small, my sister has always been so very driven, so focused on everything. It started with tap dancing, then school, then ballet, running for student government, SAT scores, getting into college, and finally maintaining as a college student. Now shes looking at post grad programs to jump into.
She has always been a bit more black and white, level headed- I'm the emotional one. I haven't ever envied something more in a person.
It has taken me so much longer to find a prize to keep my eye on, and to work my ass of for it.
So heres to Nanner, and her focus, and to me finding mine! :)

4 comments:

lecram sinun said...

A wonderful count. Yeah, we do find ourselves in others... that is a precious thing. Cheers!

Solitaire said...

I love this count!!! :) And yes, here here to you finding yours!

Solitaire said...

Oooooh!!! Pretty new layout!! I love it!

ScarySquirrelMan said...

Did you have a mullet in this picture???