Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The real countdown begins...

In four days life will be a bit different
In four days life will be officially different
In four days I will marry my best friend
Time flys so fast
The planning, the paying, the laughing and crying
So much has happened in the past 8 months
The last little details that need to be tended to
Family and friends coming from all around
I can't wait for the fun that we've got planned
Thank you so much to all that have helped
Physically, emotionally and spiritually
You are all amazing

3 comments:

KaMotion said...

congratulations. best wishes! I love the photo of the two of you. It makes me happy to see the two of you sooooo happy. Remember to appreciate each other everyday. hugs.

KIEN LIM said...

Congratulations Katie! Lots of love n kisses! Kien xxx

Solitaire said...

I love you honey!!! Welcome home Mrs. Dyer!