Thursday, February 08, 2007




at least for today! :)


Conversations with friends over a cup of coffee, especially when they just show up at your house. Even when the topics may be a bit confusing to both parties or being hard to talk about, knowing that I have people in my life that will just show up when they need an ear, shoulder or cup of coffee means so much to me.






Having super long conversations with friends that live too far away to just stop by. Getting caught up on moves, loves, children, family, jobs- everything. Then having super long conversations with people that live close by and their day, the killer conversation they had, help understanding certain things in the world. Events to conspire the next day, and the following week.

The sunrise I saw on the bus this morning. Scattered clouds, all pink on the bottoms. How calm and beautiful the sky is while the world is just waking up. How the sun feels on my skin even when it's still a bit chilly outside. How much sun in the morning changes my entire outlook on the upcoming day- that it's going to be good, going to be filled with warmth and smiles.




This small but wonderful collection I have slowly acquired of original, local photography. How it's so different and so beautiful in each pieces own way. I love art- think it's amazing. But there is something I love even more about photography. It's someone's personal view of something we all see on an almost daily basis. It is very interesting to see what others see through a lens.


I woke up this morning so thankful for many things, realizing how lucky I am.

No comments: