Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Simple Life, Katie style

So, I have decided to make life a bit more streamline. Got rid of the cell phone, I have a house phone- why do I need 2 phones???? I don't, so the cell is going to be used for road trips and out of town excursions- so I have a way to phone if I need to.
I am working on the no smoking train. I've been on the patch for 4 days now, and with the exception of 2 random cigs I haven't been smoking...... a more healthy person and some serious cash saving in the near future.
I test drove a car that was super cute last night, but as most things go- cute doesn't get anyone very far- now does it? LOL The thing was a POS. So, the car hunt continues, something in decent shape that will get me a million miles to the gallon works just fine for me.
So in the recent past, I have cut out the cell, most booze, cigs (well close enough), and am aiming for mucho afford ability in a vehicle.

Simple-
that's the theme to 2007! :)

2 comments:

Mustang said...

katie...

Good luck!

Mustang

KaMotion said...

To your health! and your growing bank account! Good luck with the car search.