Sunday, April 01, 2007

The first BBQ of the year



Although there are no pictures to document the fun we had, (I borrowed this one from google.com ) it was awesome.
Friends came, I cooked- yes I am now almost a "grill masta", we laughed we drank we had a great time! The weather couldn't have been more perfect. I am a huge fan of charcoal BBQ's, the smell, the taste when the meat is all done- all of that. I love it! :)
We had chicken, spare ribs, veggie burgers, apple chicken sausages, pilaf, salad, fruit salad, beer, more beer, vodka, water, ice tea....... yeah
So if you were invited but couldn't make it- shame on you! :P You'll just have to be at the next one. If you made it- thanks a million for coming, I love just sitting in the backyard kicking back with laughs!
SSM, thanks for all your help sweets- you rock, and yes I know that you know that! :)

3 comments:

Mustang said...

Katie...

Sorry we missed luv! The wedding was OK, but I would have preferred your bbq, and SSM's hot meat!

Mustang

Katie :) said...

Most of the meat was mine.......



but his sausages were wonderful! :)

Mustang said...

ARRRGGHHHH....

Oh now that is just wrong and nasty! NAsTy..nASty..NaSTY..!!!

..but tasty if I remember right!...

M