Thursday, April 05, 2007

Going on an adventure!


I am so very excited- not like that is anything new in my life or on this blog, but it is definitely a new kinda deal for me! This weekend I am going on a sort-of impromptu mini vacation to the beautiful city of San Francisco, California. Now, to most Californians this isn't such a big deal- okay so you're going to the city.... have fun? - but I haven't ever been to San Francisco as an adult. The last time I visited I was 14 years old, on a school field trip to a German Restaurant and a kick ass science museum. So, yeah I'm pretty stoked. It's interesting how our perceptions of places change as we age, and the fact that I am venturing someplace I haven't seen in 10 years, make it just that much more awesome!
Have a couple of things planned, one of which being to see a few people from the city while in town. Two of those- being Mr. and Mr.s Generik! I had the pleasure of meeting the Mr. during the Rogue festival, and can't wait to meet his other half! :)



The other killer thing, I am going to a Giants game! Oh yeah, in the new park, oh yeah! (I love me some baseball!) SSM and I were talking about baseball one day (talk about a baseball fan!), and how when I was younger I was going to marry Will Clark- that's right he was my studly piece of man meat! LOL I later fell for different cuties of the MLB persuasion, but my all time favorite- Matt Williams! I have a ball from a game at Candlestick that someday I would love for him to sign! :)
So this is what is on my agenda for the weekend, and because of being excited- this has been the longest week ever!!!!!!
So yeah, hopefully there will be pictures to post when I'm back! :)

5 comments:

lecram sinun said...

Have a great time there. SF is one of my all time favorite places to go to! Cheers!

ScarySquirrelMan said...

whoo hoo!...
...can i go, too?

Katie :) said...

only if you drive

Mustang said...

Ahem....

Who's ball do you have, upon which you intend to have some poor MLB gazillionaire inscribe his "X"?

Have fun team!

Mustang

airplanejayne said...

take me out to the ballgame
take me out to the show

aw shucks!! just take me out!!!!

(in best "Here's Johnny voice")

::I'm back!!!::