Friday, April 20, 2007

Photos that make me smile

i was scrolling through my photos online the other day, and rand across these and realized how much they make me smile. I've gotta share them! :)




The gang at the Starline on New Years Eve 2006
Jaded Girl, Rachel and my Kiwi singin it up at Toyoko

Jen and I before we went to "Goth Prom"


Rob, Jen and I cheering on the UC Davis Crew teams


SSM and I at Toyoko


Kristina, Chris, Emily and I in Santa Barbara for FOTB 2005


Mike, Kim and I at Old Town


The Norcal gang at Pebble Beach circa 2005


Anna, Dad and I in Virginia City for Anna's 21st


Rob, Jen and I on our Norcal Vinyl install day at the Ogre's casa

Hope you enjoy them! :)

1 comment:

lecram sinun said...

great pics... though just make sure the witness protection program doesn't get a hold of mine. :)