Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Changes.....

It's interesting how we all vow to ourselves to make changes- physical, mental, work related but then get stuck in a rut a comfort zone and don't do a damn thing to move forward. I am one of these people, although this morning I have started my changes.

I have a walking buddy- my Kiwi, one of my favorite people in this world. She and I can be super upset talk for a bit and be laughing so hard our faces hurt. She's my rock right now- my motivation. She made a decision to better herself a while back, and I am now ready to take it on right next to her. Thanks for being so excited to have me beside you so early in the mornings! This is going to be awesome.

I have also radically changed my eating habits. I feel so much better when I get good stuff. Veggies, fruits, wheat based starches, no soda, limit my drinking. So, on that band wagon I have also jumped. SSM is a big help with that and I thank you for that sweetness.

I came to a realization that I made one hell of a decision to better my health 13 months ago, and although I have come leaps and bounds with it, I have been slacking and that isn't what I signed up for. I made a promise to myself to change for life, not go back and forth and up and down and it's time that I honor that promise to me.

So i embrace this new motivation, and I am planning on making the most of it.

Here are a couple of songs, though sad that give me strength and make me wanna be a better me, I hope you can find the same strength I have found in them.






6 comments:

ScarySquirrelMan said...

what the hell are you thanking ME for? that i don't let you drink my beer? no one gets to drink my beer except me.

ScarySquirrelMan said...

and mustang.

Katie :) said...

you make me wanna better myself- and I thank you for that.

I don't like beer, you know that!

Mustang said...

..thanks for the beer...
..I like beer...
..beer likes me..
..SSM is like beer..
..I like SSM..
..therefore.............. ... . . .-.. ..- .-. .. ..-. -..

M

Katie :) said...

I don't get it.......

airplanejayne said...

I like Katie.
I like Mustang.

I don't like beer.

hmmm...