Wednesday, May 02, 2007

If you know me, you know that I am a HUGE Beatles fan (and a huge Ticket to Ride fan as well- they do one hell of a job with Beatles songs! )
I was downloading music one day and ran into a very interesting version of one of my favorite George Harrison songs. (He was too my favorite- love his lyrics and fingers), and I thought I would share it with everyone. It's he and Paul Simon, it's acoustic, it's awesome!



SSM turned me on to this guy, his juggling is amazing- and yes I know just about everyone has seen this, but I love this song, and this guy never gets old to me!




My mom used to sing this to me when I was younger. I'm a huge Pooh Bear fan, always have been, always will be.



Anne Murray- LOVE her voice! This is my favorite version of this song....




So these are my top 4 song to relax and smile with, at least for the next 10 minutes! :)

5 comments:

lecram sinun said...

I've always liked the all acoustic version of Here Comes The Sun too... ever since I first heard it in Concert for Bangladesh. :)

Katie :) said...

It is by far my favorite version of that song- I can't get enough of it!

ScarySquirrelMan said...

yay! all good!

BTExpress said...

Thanks for the memories. Loved the videos you selected.

jade ed girl said...

K- so I finally answered my interview questions:)