Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hurt, sadness and coping....

Not me mind you, I'm doing well (thankyouverymuch for asking! LOL). I am, however surrounded by people I care for dearly that are going through some MAJOR life changes right now. All, I do believe are going to be for the better even though right now it feels hopeless at times. I am convinced if they keep their heads up with an eye on the prize, everything is going to be wonderful. Don't let the sadness over take you- it will all be better soon!
Side note: Peoples actions blow me out of the water sometimes, and not in a good way. I am still a bit dumbfounded at things I see and hear, but such is life!


Walking is still wonderful, although I am anxious to see physical results of my efforts, and was instructed last night that it is going to take a while for my legs to be smokin hot! :) So, patiently I wait for it! My living room is becoming a bit of a therapy area, and I love it. It is one of the greatest compliments in the world that people are comfortable with me and my home. So flattering!

And, some music for the morning- songs that make my heart warm....







And a special one for SSM:

4 comments:

lecram sinun said...

Fun videos! Yeah... I've started walking too and/or biking. With working on the computer everyday I was slowly turning into a blob. My favorite times though are at around 10 PM just so I can enjoy the wonderful nights that we are blessed with living where we do.

airplanejayne said...

good song choices!
some actions blow -- and not in a good way.

don't dwell on it -- focus on the good. bad karma is just that: bad karma. Don't look too long, or get too close. Kinda like that gorilla at the zoo....

Katie :) said...

it's just frustrating, especially when it is brought to my attention- I am only one person and I can't fix other peoples malfunctions......
why is it thought at times I am suppose to?
GRRR


:)
oh yeah and my house is super beautiful clean! :)

Captain Whiffle said...

that "tenderness" video? priceless.

sorry i missed you and ssm at the big rogue bash and bbq.