Thursday, November 09, 2006

Cheesecake, cheesecake and more cheesecake....

I decided to give a labor of love to one of my best friends for his birthday. So I found a recipe for his favorite dessert of all time. I have no idea what it ended up tasting like, but I do know that I made 3 of them tonight. One for Josh, one for work tomorrow and one for my dinner date tomorrow night.
I hope that they all turned out okay, my one fear, as one blogger knows quite well from a disastrous dinner night, is that something I cook is going to taste like the super yuckies! LOL
So, I do believe that "operation cheesecake" was a success, until further notified.

P.S. my entire apartment smells like cheesecake, dangit! :)

2 comments:

lecram sinun said...

cheese cake... must have... cheese cake.

airplanejayne said...

okay...I will admit it....dirty girl that I am.

when you said "operation cheesecake" I was thinking "cheesecake" uhhhh, as in cameras and no clothing involved "cheesecake"

oops....