Monday, November 06, 2006

Phrases for ME to live by

"Worry never robs tomorrow of it's sorrow; it only saps today of it's strength" -- A.J. Cronin

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" -- Theodore Roosevelt

"Real generosity towards the future consists of giving all to what is present" -- Albert Camus

"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up." -- Jesse Jackson

"Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy." -- Nora Ephron


WATCH YOUR
THOUGHTS

for they become your words

WATCH YOUR
WORDS

for they become your actions

WATCH YOUR
ACTIONS

for they become your habits

WATCH YOUR
HABITS

for they become your character

WATCH YOUR
CHARACTER

for it becomes your destiny

"I'm not confused. I'm just well mixed." -- Robert Frost



6 comments:

lecram sinun said...

Glad you're back, hun. :)

Unknown said...

wellcome back sweet hart!!

Anonymous said...

ah ha!

Katie :) said...

What the hell are you "ah ha!" ing???

LOL
You know I couldn't totally leave....

so shut it! :P

airplanejayne said...

I missed you!!! Call me -- 'cause I'm not sure I've the right # for you:

1-800-SPANKS-ALOT!!!

Mustang said...

Hi...