Friday, August 03, 2007

The Crazies I call

My family. The people that I laugh and cry with The people I can always be myself with The people that may not always accept what I am doing But always support me crazy ass thoughts and actions






The people that keep it real The people that let me know it's all going to be okay The people that drive me nuts But keep me completely sane






















The people that I live to love and make me love to live The people that are always there when no one else is The people that make me shoot water out of my nose and scream at the top of my lungs


















The people who have taught me the most about the World and the people that inhabit it The rights and wrongs the good and the bad




To trust people and not to trust situations to love with all my heart and live life to its fullest the people that I love more than anything, you guys are AMAZING










I will never understand how families can disregard one another like they are yesterday's news. You will never see that here. I love you guys. Thanks for always being my stones, my heart and my soul.

2 comments:

ScarySquirrelMan said...

whether you hate em or not, family is the rock of existence.

airplanejayne said...

you can pick your nose,and you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your friends nose.

you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your family, and so it's usually not smart to pick your family's nose...