Friday, August 10, 2007

Morning Thoughts

1. waking up on the wrong side of the bed- bad, getting to see someone that makes you smile- great
2. sometimes coffee is better when it's got stuff in it
3. KJewel is a great radio station for feel good music
4. I cannot change the world or people in one day, but I am not going to give up trying
5. Family is a necessity
6. People continue to surprise me, not always in a good way
7. Being invited to things is such a treat


And this reminded me of a few people.....

4 comments:

airplanejayne said...

1.waking up IN a bed instead of ON the floor - good
2.coffee with whipped cream-better
3.gawd, you are an old soul....
4.hmmm...now THIS would be a great super power to have!
5.ditto. But how come Brad Pitt can't be in my family?!?!?
6.but spiders-in-a-box are always a bad suprise.
7.-but showing up uninvited can be quite exciting!

ScarySquirrelMan said...

8.realizing that those who expect you to show courtesy won't do the same...not so great.
9.those who m.f. you behind your back, but smile to your face...disappointing.
10. those who let you rant, even if it's at the expense of another friend, because they know you need to get it out...unexpected, but good.

Mustang said...

11. Son of a bitch! I'm STILL ALIVE...
12. Is that my breath, or is my underwear on my head again?
13. Why does this thing only seem to work in the morning when I wake up..
14. If I hold still, will she think I am still asleep, and then SHE can go feed the cat?

airplanejayne said...

15. those who m.f. from behind without pulling your hair first....really disappointing.
16.having someone else in the bed to let that damn cat out....excellent!
17. having a friend that let's her other friends hijack her blog via the comments....most excellent!