Thursday, August 23, 2007

My horrible addiction......





Is to Fashion Magazines. I have subscriptions to a few, and a doctor that supplies me with the rest from her collection. *sigh* I know its a horrid thing to be addicted to, but I just can't help it- the makeup the hair the clothes- the SHOES!

On my last adventure through one magazine, I found a haircut I am in Love with. It's going to take a bit of time, but I will make myself patient for this one- it's great...

I know, I know- she's a bitch she's ALWAYS in some trash magazine, but my goodness she has great hair.....

:)

2 comments:

Mustang said...

Um..OK, you are cute, and so is she..but I know you and I have no idea who she is..

So..I like your hair better..on you..so..there.

M

airplanejayne said...

Okay, if YOU get her hair, can I have her husband!?!?!?