Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Too many words, too much



I have a hard time with people that feel the need to "fluff" their egos on a constant basis. Yeah sometimes we get excited about something that is happening or something that we have had a hand in doing, but do we really need to consistantly publically pat ourselves on the back??
Is it necessary to tell the World how great a friend you are, how self-less you are? Nope, prove it.
Personally I would love to hear about what you're doing with family and friends, vacations, work, loves and hates. But feeling the need to remind people of how great you are..... ?















And since this can't just be a rant, a picture that keeps on making me smile! :)

3 comments:

airplanejayne said...

themesong: "I wanna talk about ME, I wanna talk I, I wanna talk about #1 oh my,me, my....."


Movie? drinks?yes?

Anonymous said...

But, but...I AM great!

in BED!

hah, there, I said it.

Movies? Drinks? Yes??

Katie :) said...

Wow, it's become a dating blog! wOOt! :)