Monday, August 20, 2007

Simply Living



This weekend was full of wonderful people, great food and conversation and the simple pleasures in life!
Friday night Fishstick and I had a few friends over for drinks and some food. Last year when the weather cooled off we had "cocktail and music night on the front porch". It was awesome. I'd hit the grocery store on the way home from work on Fridays, and we would nibble a bit and have drinks and listen to music and talk for hours. It was always the perfect way to start the weekend. This past Friday we decided to share it with a couple we adore so very much. It was great. We talked until 11:30, had cocktails and laughed so hard at times. Perfect start to the weekend.
Saturday he worked all day, but my Cadie girl came over and we just hung out. Folded our laundry together, watched tv, snacked, talked and ended the evening with her cutting her hair off, my dying it for her and us making a killer frozen pizza. Her hair looks awesome! But, sometimes an estrogen fest is just what the doctor ordered! :)
Sunday was a lazy day, made breakfast we watched baseball, read books, had dinner with my family and dessert with Zen Bunny and the Misses.
Got home last night to two kitties that wanted nothing more than to super snuggle with me.

When I keep the important things in life to simple fun stuffs, everything is always wonderful!
Thanks to all the great people that made my simple weekend one of the best I have had in a while.
Love you guys! :)

Oh yeah I extended my morning walk to 3 miles this morning and did it in 40 minutes!
YAY!

No comments: