Friday, March 16, 2007

Okay Apj's got me goin again!

Write exactly whats in your head and don't change it..


1. My 'ex' is still.... so lost it isn't funny. I do hope he figures it out someday.

2. I am listening to.... Loggins and Messina- House at Pooh corner- one of my favorites!

3. Maybe I should.... dance around in circles

4. I love....smiling it feels so darn good!

5. My best friend(s)... drive me nuts at times but damnit if I don't love them!

6. I don't understand..... self destructive people, keep it simple babes

7. I've lost my respect for..... certain aspects of certain people. Treat others as you wish to be treated, pretty easy eh?

8. I last ate...... half a mushroom jack burger and it was yummy!

9. The meaning of my display name is.... me, plain and simple!

10. Love is.... everywhere, sometimes you just have to look for it!

11. Someday.... I will accept things as they are, listen to my heart, and say what I need to when I need to!

12. I will always.... look for the good in people and things

13. Love seems to be.... a super scary thing

14. I never ever want to lose.... my self respect

15. My mobile phone is.... imaginary, I don't use it any longer

16. When I woke up this morning.... I wanted to just stay in bed

17. I get annoyed at/with.... any number of the following: people that refuse to accept responsibility, people that do not use turn signals, cats that pee on everything, things that are unusually loud.

18. Parties…. are fun, but I'm not a big party animal

19. My pets... she's a nut case, and I was told we look alike! LOL

20. Kisses.... are a favorite thing of mine

How 'bout you?

3 comments:

Mustang said...

Dear Lost in Space...

Half a burger!??? My dear you ate 2/3 of that yourself, as I saw the other 1/3!

Mustang

Katie :) said...

it was a tiny burger dangit!

airplanejayne said...

::blinker on::
turning, turning, turning.


enough notice?

:)