Tuesday, March 06, 2007


Being in the back seat, behind the scenes, out of the way is where I prefer, but being totally invisible, not quite my cup of tea. I help you out, listen to you vent, help you with things both physically and mentally, and yet I become invisible.

You ignore my thoughts, wishes and hopes because they aren't as important to you as your drama, you are upset when I fire back, when I decide I can't take anymore of it but a few days later, here you are requesting from me what I cannot yet give.

Someday I hope someone treats you as you treat me and that you despise the feeling Then you might have a tiny clue of how it feels to not have the World spin the way you think it should, not to be able to call the shots, to be used and tossed aside to be invisible.

3 comments:

airplanejayne said...

let it go.....just let it go....

come roll in da dough wit' Moneypenny!!

Katie :) said...

I can't wait to roll in dough with you tonight! :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. wedding dress sleeves Camera Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Shoes Bridesmaid Dresses