Thursday, March 08, 2007

Writers Note

I got a very interesting look from a few people about my last blog. I am fine, I promise. I had a mighty stress filled last weekend, and needed to vent.

No I am not upset anymore, nor am I irritated for the moment. All is well, Rogue is rockin, Thai food is super yummy and warm snuggles make me smile.

I am looking forward to seeing a few shows later this week, as I have only been able to listen to them from out side of the Ashtree Studios. (Yes, Lecram I will get my ass to your show at some point in time.)

But, for the moment I need to give some serious attention to Mr. Jag Bennett. He again sold his show out last night. We were turning people away. Jag- you rock! I am so excited for your success with your show! You should be grinning ear to ear. I can't wait to see your total numbers! Congratulations sweetheart! Your hard work paid off!

Mustang, It was so nice to see you last night, you always make me giggle!
APJ- I love you and your tata's. MEOW (But really, get a skank tank and show those babies off with me! ) :)
SSM- you big goober, me now talk like cave man- *grunt*
Kien- I can't wait to see your show! (or at least hear it from outside). You are a funny funny man!

So yeah, thanks to those people that seem to always be a smile and a hug when you need one. Tonight is a late night for SSM and I at Ashtree- so come see a few shows!

www.roguefestival.com

*smooches*

1 comment:

airplanejayne said...

luv u 2. will not wear skank tank.

but you are always welcome to look at my bodacious ta-tas.

and, by the way -- THANKS FOR ALL THE LUV LETTERS FROM MY FAVE VOLUNTEER!!!!!!!